introduced new core values to establish the organisation's culture and to provide a framework for Members and stakeholders working together and taking decisions.
The mission of CAPA is to develop, coordinate, and advance the accounting profession in the region,by:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB) is a member & active partner of CAPA.
- Contributing to the formation and development of strong and sustainable professional accounting organizations capable of providing and maintaining accountants to effectively meet the needs of the country in which they operate
- Fostering a cohesive accounting profession within the region, by facilitating the development of relationships and sharing of knowledge amongst professional accounting organizations
- Promoting the benefits of high quality financial management and reporting in public, not-for-profit, and private sectors, including international standards in accounting, audit, ethics, and accounting education
- Liaising with international, regional, and national organizations to influence the development of efficient and effective capital markets
- Promoting the value of professional accountants in the region
- Providing input to, and supporting the global profession in, matters of public interest where the accountancy profession's expertise is most relevant, including establishing and issuing policy position