SAFA-BPA Award CriteriaBPA awards are restricted to listed companies and NGO-Microfinance Institutes (NGO-MFIs) only.
The awards were given for the following three sectors: (i) Financial, (ii) Non Banks Financial Services, and (iii) Non financial. Nine different categories for awards have been set under these sectors by the South Asian Federation of Accountants (SAFA), the apex professional accounting body under SAARC. Over a decade since its introduction in 2001, BPA Awards have evolved in its dimensions. ICAB introduced BPA Award under NGO- MFI category in 2005 to commemorate the UN Microcredit Year, which SAFA later added to its list of categories. This year both SAFA and ICAB have introduced a new award category: agriculture.
The objectives of the ICAB National Awards for Best Published Accounts and Reports are: -to recognize and reward those entities, which have provided timely, useful, comparable and quality information in their audited financial statements and annual reports; -to enhance and raise awareness on corporate transparency and accountability issues; and -to encourage and implement best practices in financial reporting within the realms of International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards.
1. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (General) : click here to View or Download.
2. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (Banking) : click here to View or Download.
3. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (Insurance) : click here to View or Download.
4. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (NGO/NPO) : click here to View or Download.
5. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (IR) : click here to View or Download.
6. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (CG) : click here to View or Download.
7. SAFA Evaluation Criteria (Public Sector) : click here to View or Download.